The major requirement of the manufacturing professionals is to achieve the sustainable growth in their business. So they need the clear visibility and the direct access through the needed information. Infor Discrete Manufacturing Essentials provides the ERP solution covers the areas below:
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Product Life cycle Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Performance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Complementary Extended Solutions
- Aerospace, IT & Technology, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Distributor
- Medium to large order manufacturers
- Freely customized dashboard supports information sharing among tool-sets such as (ERP, Advanced Planning and Scheduling, Enterprise Asset Management, and much more)
- Infor ERP workbench, displaying the easy-to-pick information for the planner
- Infor Advanced planning and scheduling helps to make the perfect plan for the incoming demand VS capacity
- Purchasing Order with full information linking to Inventory control across multiple site of warehouses
- Performance Management System to publish the strategy
- Product quality summary including the instant contact to the person in-charge.
- Budget approval worksheet among sites
- Infor Enterprise Asset Management helps to provide the best practise to minimize your cost.
- Alert/Notify system via e-mail
- Support future growth of your business
Supported Operating System:
Windows 8, VISTA, NT, 2000 Unix, Linux
Infor ERP Solutions are widely used by 73,000 companies worldwide (Such as, Nissan, Ricoh, Providence, Bank Of America, Alcoa). Covering aerospace, high tech, pharmaceutical, automotive, distributor and more. Infor has 6% shares among the ERP markets and ranking behind SAP, Oracle and Sage.
Interested in Infor Discrete Manufacturing Essentials Review? don’t forget to request the demo or getting know the price of Interested in Infor Discrete Manufacturing Essentials in the following link.